Useful Forms

Traveling to a conference

Graduate School Conference Funding:

Nicholas School Conference Funding:

Setting up committee meetings

Committee Form:

Preliminary Exam Form:

UPE SACS Preliminary Exam

UPE SACS Dissertation

Taking classes

Audit a Course Form:

Inter-Institutional Enrollment Form:

Getting Paid

Direct Deposit Form (Non-Comp Payroll):

Getting Reimbursed

Go to your Duke@Work page and “My Expenses”. Fill out a reimbursement form from there. You will need to have the receipt scanned in pdf form to attach to the electronic form.

Permanent link to this article: